Need help understanding the Level II CVOR? You are a safety person, and your job requires you to be able to read and understand the CVOR. In this course when you complete it you will know the CVOR Level II.
Ray Haight, The Past Chairman of TCA says,
Sheldon Hayes of C.A.T. Inc, says "Great job on the webinar – very clear presentation of the material."
"CVOR Level II, What You Didn't Know" is a step by step program. Each module builds upon each other.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Read Your CVOR Level II
- Understand the CVOR Level II
- Know when MTO Interventions will happen
- Understand the relationship between Collisions, Convictions, and Inspections with the "Overall Violation Threshold" percentage
- Be able analyze your CVOR Level II, to develop training programs to drive down the numbers
- All will enhance your Companies image with shippers, the public and the insurance industry.
Chris Harris, CRM CDS CIP
Chris Harris is a highly experienced sophisticated Safety Professional. He is well versed in the needs of trucking safety and compliance departments. Expert in recruiting, interviewing and driver training. With his years of loss control for a trucking insurance company, he can best prepare a risk analysis report which results in an easy to follow and executable action plan.
Chris has been involved in trucking most of his adult life. He drove truck for Canada Cartage and worked in various office/management positions for TNT Canada. His last position of 5 years in the safety department where he was responsible for the recruiting of Owner Operators and their compliance.
He joined Old Republic Insurance Company of Canada as a Safety Services Representative, in 2001.
In 2013 he started Safety Dawg as a part-time source of income. In 2015 the company had grown and Chris made it his full-time passion. In the same year the company became incorporated.